- With whom do you live?
Wife: Crystal, Daughters: Jacqueline and Shannon
- What book are you reading?
Capital Ideas: The Improbable Origins of Modern Wall Street by Peter L. Bernstein
- What's on your mouse pad?
a mouse and nothing else but stains - plain gray cloth over foam rubber
- What's your favorite board game?
Milton Bradley: Axis and Allies
- What's your favorite magazine?
The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction
- What are your favorite smells?
A woman's skin, and the smell of thunderstorm-scented air.
- What's your favorite sound?
- What is the worst feeling in the World?
- What's the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I wonder if Crystal is awake yet.
- WHAT is your favorite color?
- How many rings before you answer the phone?
Two, if I'm close, otherwise it depends.
- What's an annoying habit you have?
I'm frequently opinionated and critical.
- What are/is most important thing(s) in life?
"This above all, to thine own self be true, and it must follow as the night the day, thou cans't not then be false to any man." -- William Shakespeare
- What's your favorite food?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- Do you like to drive fast?
- Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Only when the wife and I have had too much for dinner...
- Storms--Cool or scary
- What type was your first car?
1990 Mercury Topaz
- Ultimate car.
Whatever one is perfect for the occasion.
- If you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be?
- What is/are your favorite alcoholic drink(s)?
Snakebites or Rum and Coke
- What is your zodiac sign?
- Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes, if they're cooked.
- If you could have any job you wanted what would it be?
Night watchman at a nude artist colony for young beautiful blind genius nymphomaniac women. Seriously: a writer, maybe, but I'd like to try lots of things
- What are your favorite movies?
- "Forbidden Planet,"
- "North by Northwest,"
- "The Brass Bottle,"
- "Electric Dreams,"
- "Flight of the Phoenix,"
- "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum,"
- "Monty Python and the Holy Grail,"
- "Star Wars,"
- "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World,"
- "What's Up Tiger Lilly?"
- "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly,"
- "The Pride and the Passion,"
- "Bridge on the River Kwai,"
- "Cast Away,"
- "And Then There Were None,"
- "Arsenic and Old Lace,"
- "The African Queen,"
- "The Naked Jungle,"
- "Doctor Zhivago,"
- "The Wind and the Lion,"
- "Cannery Row,"
- "The Lion in Winter,"
- Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?
abisiulse mao <-- Obviously not! Seriously: yes
- What is under your bed?
The detritus of a depraved mind, or else, the bodies of people who ask me nosy questions. Seriously: some books
- What is your favorite number?
8 -- Strength
- What is your favorite sport to watch?
American football, not that silly Euro-trash soccer. Seriously: I don't watch much sports at all.
- Say something nice about the person who sent this to you.
She shaves almost every day... Seriously: She's interesting, kind, funny, thoughtful, very smart and a true individualist. (STBX Crystal)
- Who is most likely to respond?
- Person you sent this to who is least likely to respond?
- If you could wish for just one thing?
More self discipline.