- 50 First Dates This was a great movie! Shockingly enough, as much as I want to despise Adam Sandler for his sometimes obnoxiously played comedy, the man is forcing me to respect his talent when he keeps making movies like this one, and Mr Deeds
- Bruce Almighty Hey, God even looks cool to atheists when played by Morgan Freeman.
- Next of Kin Okay, what this one lacks in acting is made up for in gratuitous gun battles. Argh argh argh! Gotta balance out the chick flicks with some macho gang warfare. This one is The Godfather meets Deliverance
- People I Know
- Bad Company
- House of Sand and Fog I have heard that this one is supposed to be good. Jennifer Connelly is a fox and Ben Kingsley is a very talented actor.
- Hollywood Homicide An action comedy crime thriller? Okay, I'm in!
- Cold Mountain This one comes highly recommended by my friend from work, John G. He's a Civil War History buff and expert war gamer with no patience for hokey historical movies without their historical ducks in line, and he praises this one highly. He's
- The Hours
- The Human Stain
- Mystic River
The cargo cult of movies has received an air-drop
Consider the Simulation Hypothesis. How many people are contemptuously dismissive of "Creation Theory," while at the same time credibly entertain…
Is there a set of necessary and sufficient conditions for deciding to engage in a sexual relationship? How do I know when that set of conditions is…
Observation: It is difficult to write about the things which are extremely important in a timely fashion. Also, I have to change some privacy…