She's asking that I pick seven tunes that "I'm into right now." The problem is, I don't really get "into" music in fads like that. I listen to a very ecclectic mix of stuff all the time. So, being here at work on a relatively slow Friday afternoon, and not listening to my radio at the moment, I called up the DJ in my skull and told her to spin me seven random tracks of stuff from the things I've heard in the last couple of days.
Rules: Pick seven songs that you're into right now, list them. Pick seven friends who have to repeat this process, list them.
- Luce: "Amsterdam"
- Rockapella and the Nylons: "Na, Na, Hey, Hey, Kiss Him Goodbye"
- Chris Botti: "Indian Summer"
- Van Morrison: "Moondance"
- Judas Priest: "You've Got Another Thing Coming"
- Kathleen Edwards: "Back To Me"
- Radiohead: "High and Dry"
Your mission, should you choose to accept it... Tag, you're it: