Some quotes for meditation
- "Was that before or after you noticed you were standing in a lake of gasoline?"
- "From what I've tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire."
- "No one respects the flame quite like the fool who's badly burned."
- "A tiny spark will remain, and sparks turn into flames."
- "You can't start a fire without a spark."
- "The closer you get to the fire the more you get burned."
- "I fell for you like a child, oh, but the fire went wild."
- "I am an acrobat swinging trapezes through circles of flame."
- "In Penny Lane there is a fireman with an hourglass."
- "Volcanic soil is among the most fertile on Earth."
Damned thing sits there like a cinder most of the time, or at best a warm coal. I blow on the ember just for a little heat and light and dread a deflagration but of all the Earth's creatures, Man most easily forgets his fear of fire and allows his fascination to lead him.